In this video, we learn how to play the cello with range and clefs. With the cello, you have the C string, the G string, the D string, and the A string. This is just like the viola and violin, just an octave lower. You will read in three different clefs. The tenor clef looks similar to the alto clef but the middle C is in the middle of the clef. As you get above the staff, you will get to treble clef. The main clef will be the base clef, but try using the treble clef for a melodic tune that sounds great!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades